Friday, 15 August 2014

No sympathy for the devil

What do you think about this?


This was motivated by compassion for a clearly damaged person which is very sweet indeed. It got me thinking about unusually annoying kids - the ones who delight in getting they own way by manipulating and/or bullying others. Most of us have known kids like that and I assume we all have a bit of a crack at getting them straightened out.

They are often self-obsessed to the point of preferring to wreck stuff to get noticed, and creative/entrepreneurial over how they do the wrecking. I've been told that some of these kids have incurable mental illnesses and maybe they do but they seem like naughty brats to me.

I reckon they could be straightened out by forcing them to face appropriately serious consequences for anti-social conduct. Even if that doesn't cure them, it is fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment